- Feed 20-50 people lunch every Monday through Friday.
- Provide food boxes once every three months to individuals in need.
- Help individuals and ministries direct their donations toward real needs in our community.
- We have a store set up that allows individuals in need to come once a week and "shop" for items (such as clothes, shoes, hygiene etc.) at no charge.
- Teach on living a giving lifestyle on a regular basis to those who attend Open Door Biker Church.
- We currently house up to 6 men.
- The disciples participate in staffing the store and and help with the lunch service Monday through Friday.
- The disciples participate in a daily Bible study from 7 AM to 8 AM Monday through Friday. This Bible study is led by leaders from Open Door Biker Church.
- The disciples attend Recovery programs available throughout the area. We provide transportation to and from the recovery meetings.
- The disciples are required to attend 3 mandatory church services every week. There are also two additional service that they may attend (These are not required only offered) We provide transportation to and from these services.
- There are one-on-one discipleship sessions offered to the disciples. These sessions are led by leaders from Open Door Biker Church.
- We work with other area compassion ministries who provide educational opportunities for our guys in the discipleship program. (Educational
opportunities include GED, HiSET, etc.)
- We help those in our discipleship program get various government issued ID cards that will help them integrate back into the workforce.